Apparently shit got crazy after i left the fair! Good thing i had left cuz this happened like 50’ from where we ate with my soster and her family and right where i had to walk thru to get my corn dogs on way to my car! :yoinks::nono::rofl:

1728524870435.gif

Whats wild is when i was walking to my car with my bag of corn dogs i walked by the news camera and that reporter from the story standing beside the camera! I didn’t recognize him since don’t watch the local news shows so assumed he was the cameraman watching the equipment til it was time to do the story! I didn’t realize this had happening earlier in day when we were on the midway so heard nothing of it and assumed that camera was there just getting filler shots of the crowds not actually getting ready to do a live shot for a story! I am gonna watch again and make sure I don’t go walking by the camera! :nono::rofl:

Whats wild is when i was walking to my car with my bag of corn dogs i walked by the news camera and that reporter from the story standing beside the camera! I didn’t recognize him since don’t watch the local news shows so assumed he was the cameraman watching the equipment til it was time to do the story! I didn’t realize this had happening earlier in day when we were on the midway so heard nothing of it and assumed that camera was there just getting filler shots of the crowds not actually getting ready to do a live shot for a story! I am gonna watch again and make sure I don’t go walking by the camera! :nono::rofl:
1728525427506.gif

Back