We don't even have the rec vote secured yet and I'm plotting ways to push for home grows. Seems PGR's might be a good route to take. No huge company is going to want let along allow any real scrutiny of their practices that they can't control. And since they are still struggling to meet the demand of the medical side of it with a good chance of rrecreational flooding their stores the chance they might "cheat" a little to keep those dollars flowing in is pretty good.

60 hours no kratom. Its been hell no sleep restless legs foggy my whole body aches. But after 72 hours things should start to get better. So far 6 days is as long as I made it couple months ago. Not to mention I have saved 60 to 100 bucks in that 3 days. Some good motivation there
Proud of you. Getting off the shit when you're hurting is hard . You got this bubba.

Proud of you. Getting off the shit when you're hurting is hard . You got this bubba.
Thanks man. All the support really helps. When I wanna cave Ill just think about you all you guys and the support. Not alot of people know that I been on this shit so Ill take all the support I can get.

IMG_20241002_092641949_HDR.jpg

Good afternoon @Mossy
Good morning Everyone
Shes super sticky and for being so small sure is smellin up the yard. Still not sure but im thinking its a strawberry popesicle. Made my mouth watery, sweet fruity smell

Good Day folks...........hope you all are winning your battles with health and happiness................It's a chilly, windy autumn day here and the forecast is for snow flurries over night. I am not ready for that yet so crossing fingers it holds off. Long range forecast says we have some heat coming after this little cold snap so hoping they are right for a change. Have yourselves an awesome sort of day................... :smokeout:

Back