Green hornet……blue motor?? :shrug::rofl::pighug:

U building one of these??
View attachment 1711487

Can’t seem to find but 3 gifs for the corny seth rogen green hornet movie! Either production company got that shit on lock or it was so corny nobody wants to make gifs from it! I didn’t do too deep a search but normally don’t need to! :shrug::crying:
I didnt even know they made a movie. I grew up with the tv show, but it didnt last long.

I use this! ;)
View attachment 1711480View attachment 1711481

Purple rose cannagar mold i got thru the forum to test out a ways back! Think it holds between 4-10g depending how tight u pack it! It has that notch u see in the left side and a hole in middle of packing stick cuz it comes with bamboo skewers u insert into it and it packs the stuff around it! Then when done u open and remove your skewer and after rolling u remove it and it acts as the air path and burns super slow! If u pack it tight tho it seems to take forever to pack one that is the length if box and then its a bit shorter then the wraps the will fit around it and most wraps wont! It took the ones that seem like you are rolling in a sheet of construction paper if rolling a normal size blunt yet barely fit around what comes out this mold and i got the smallest size one they were offering! :thumbsup::eyebrows::rofl::pass:
I've been thinking about one of those for Christmas presents instead of just handing out bags of weed :pass:

Green hornet……blue motor?? :shrug::rofl::pighug:

U building one of these??
View attachment 1711487

Can’t seem to find but 3 gifs for the corny seth rogen green hornet movie! Either production company got that shit on lock or it was so corny nobody wants to make gifs from it! I didn’t do too deep a search but normally don’t need to! :shrug::crying:
Yes, Sir that was its original color in 1966 :thumbsup:That Hornetmobile is bad azz :pass:

Back