there'z an image i didn't need :nono: ppp
1728519637359.gif

Palm Cannagar Hack

I wanted to try cannagar but didn't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money on a mold.

Take a wooden skewer and break it in half. Put half in the Palm so it goes dead center through the filter
Use the other half to tightly pack the Palm around the skewer while keeping it centered. Careful not to crack the leaf.
Pull the skewer out through the filter

Voila! You have a long lasting cannagar

I put a gram in the half-gram "rollie" size. Burns for a long time

Should actually make landfall in about 20 / 30 minutes. Then it'll start dropping it's power......much ado about nothing when it gets here like I figured. :smokeit:

@PinkyNotTheBrain - How you been man? Hows progress on the body, mind, and plants?
:d5: :pass: Im slowly getting stronger. Doin as much exercise as my back and guts will let me. Got one plant outside that im prolly gonna have to bring inside next week, just got the closet cleaned out today so I can start indoors :biggrin::greenthumb:

Should actually make landfall in about 20 / 30 minutes. Then it'll start dropping it's power......much ado about nothing when it gets here like I figured. :smokeit:

u jus wanted to uze "much ado" in a sentence :doh: ppp

:d5: :pass: Im slowly getting stronger. Doin as much exercise as my back and guts will let me. Got one plant outside that im prolly gonna have to bring inside next week, just got the closet cleaned out today so I can start indoors :biggrin::greenthumb:
Glad you're mending Pink.

Palm Cannagar Hack

I wanted to try cannagar but didn't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money on a mold.

Take a wooden skewer and break it in half. Put half in the Palm so it goes dead center through the filter
Use the other half to tightly pack the Palm around the skewer while keeping it centered. Careful not to crack the leaf.
Pull the skewer out through the filter

Voila! You have a long lasting cannagar

I put a gram in the half-gram "rollie" size. Burns for a long time
I use this! ;)
image.jpg
image.jpg

Purple rose cannagar mold i got thru the forum to test out a ways back! Think it holds between 4-10g depending how tight u pack it! It has that notch u see in the left side and a hole in middle of packing stick cuz it comes with bamboo skewers u insert into it and it packs the stuff around it! Then when done u open and remove your skewer and after rolling u remove it and it acts as the air path and burns super slow! If u pack it tight tho it seems to take forever to pack one that is the length if box and then its a bit shorter then the wraps the will fit around it and most wraps wont! It took the ones that seem like you are rolling in a sheet of construction paper if rolling a normal size blunt yet barely fit around what comes out this mold and i got the smallest size one they were offering! :thumbsup::eyebrows::rofl::pass:

Back