Yes please!!! Ive mever had trainwreck concentrate before. It was one of the first strains i could recognize By smell tho. An awesome classic. Love that ish! And that looks awesome!
Twenty20 mendo has an excellent trainwreck auto from what I hear… :pass: ( think it’s called AutoWreck)…

What did u break bro? GD site keeps freezing on me now to where i have to totally close out page because i can do nothing! Almost like i am staring at a picture of the forum cuz i can’t do anything! Tried resetting phone clearing browser cache and still does same thing! :shrug:

Haven't touched anything.

Yes please!!! Ive mever had trainwreck concentrate before. It was one of the first strains i could recognize By smell tho. An awesome classic. Love that ish! And that looks awesome!
It smells just like you remember. Gassy lime and pine.

What did u break bro? GD site keeps freezing on me now to where i have to totally close out page because i can do nothing! Almost like i am staring at a picture of the forum cuz i can’t do anything! Tried resetting phone clearing browser cache and still does same thing! :shrug:

When did the issues start happening?

Any error messages?

When did the issues start happening?

Any error messages?
Nope right before i posted that it did it for first time and did it numerous! Finally just went and played a game for a bit and seems ok now! :shrug:

Is it an iPhone? Mine does something similar every once in a while, but with any page I’m on at the moment…. Not just afn..
Ya i took a break because i opened a different window to log back into disney+ and it froze on me changing windows back to afn! When i realized it wasn’t the site and just took a break before next attempt!

Back