:smokeout:

plz see the post i jus made in that very thread....sumhow, nobody else has caught the issue yet :doh: :rofl: ppp

Hey AFN fam! Hope yer all having a radical day!!! Im planning the next indoor and outdoor grows as im coming up on week7 of my current grows and want to able to rotate in some more goodness! I think im gonna do four of @Sawney_bean ’s strains indoor: Blue Moon, Deadite, Lecter, and S.O.S.!!! For outdoor im thinking some Mephisto: (Forum Stomper x HubbaBubbaSmelloScope), Old School Purple Haze, and some Pigletta’s Purple Haze. We will see but i think that sounds good to me, I might do some more MephistOreoz also since i stunted the two before. Either way im excited for some awesome Variety, you know its the spice of life right? ❤️🙏🌱

plz see the post i jus made in that very thread....sumhow, nobody else has caught the issue yet :doh: :rofl: ppp

That's coz you are a clever shite....and obviously not #Stoned enough........ :crying:

Yeah...I noticed Cheers.....:pass:...but I wouldn't have clocked the date...I'm lucky to know what Day it is ATM......:headbang:

Hey AFN fam! Hope yer all having a radical day!!! Im planning the next indoor and outdoor grows as im coming up on week7 of my current grows and want to able to rotate in some more goodness! I think im gonna do four of @Sawney_bean ’s strains indoor: Blue Moon, Deadite, Lecter, and S.O.S.!!! For outdoor im thinking some Mephisto: (Forum Stomper x HubbaBubbaSmelloScope), Old School Purple Haze, and some Pigletta’s Purple Haze. We will see but i think that sounds good to me, I might do some more MephistOreoz also since i stunted the two before. Either way im excited for some awesome Variety, you know its the spice of life right? ❤️🙏🌱

Sounds Good to me @KingRatt ......:watering:...

That reminds me.....:smoker:...

Sitting in the morning dark and cold at 7am this morning.......:pass:...sun is fading fast......

IMG_1374~2.JPG

Sigh.....:watering:

Back