Ive been watching this plant, i didnt wanna say anything and jinx it, but its almost seven weeks in and no sight of changing. But one of my gorilla cookies plant has only 1, 2, and 3 fingered leaves. They are also about 50%smooth. I guess its a mutant. One thing that is obvious is ut is producing a ton more resin than the other two im growing that have the standard 5-7 fingered leaves.
IMG_2085.jpeg
IMG_2084.jpeg
IMG_2083.jpeg
IMG_2082.jpeg
IMG_2086.jpeg
IMG_2087.jpeg
IMG_2088.jpeg
IMG_2089.jpeg

Hey! I am back. I guess this is the new hangout thread?

Recovering from one intense week. 6 hour time change is a little rough but a lot of drinking, both ways, seems to have made it easier to flip around. Stay up all night drinking, sleep in, wake up and you are back on schedule!

I had mostly quit drinking entirely so it was very interesting to see how much I prefer a little smoke to a headache and hangover. Plus, alcohol brings out the worst in people doesn't it?

I am really looking forward to starting my next grow once I'm acclimated to home again. Hope you have all been well.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

We had company most of the day and time fell short to respond to some stuff yesterday. :shrug:

Linner was with older guests that would frown on food pictures :rofl:

Breakfast this morning included Farmer John's Link Sausage, fried egg, asparagus, yogurt, mycelium, granola and blueberries and some outstanding espresso Rwanda/Ethiopia roasted almost Vienna 5 days off the roast.

IMG_20241008_072508605.jpg

I made a small steaky dinner the other day..simple..steak ..baked tattie...

He ate it no problem...but had belly ache all night... :pass: ....so pap for a bit longer I think....:chef:

I had a vacuum pack duck breast that we bought before hubby got sick.....when I cleaned the fridge out it was 3 weeks outta date...

I opened it..it smelt okay....but the colour was off in places...hmmm.... especially with hubbys bad belly...I'll cook it for the dogs a treat.

Left it to cool... forgot all about it....until I saw hubby looking all furtive in the kitchen...and he'd chopped himself two fat slices off and scoffed them.....:doh:

Glad it did not make him sick!
Ive been watching this plant, i didnt wanna say anything and jinx it, but its almost seven weeks in and no sight of changing. But one of my gorilla cookies plant has only 1, 2, and 3 fingered leaves. They are also about 50%smooth. I guess its a mutant. One thing that is obvious is ut is producing a ton more resin than the other two im growing that have the standard 5-7 fingered leaves. View attachment 1711290View attachment 1711291View attachment 1711292View attachment 1711293View attachment 1711294View attachment 1711295View attachment 1711296View attachment 1711297
It is great watching our plants grow!

Back