Oh, really. How convenient. You staffs think of everything, you know it?!?

View attachment 1710834

Listen.

We're VERY humble.

People in distant lands talk about how humble we are.

It's kind of a well known thing how humble we are.

Some people say we're the best at being humble honestly.

There are scrolls hidden in a goat cave in Afghanistan that ancients have written thousands of years ago that tell of our humility.

Perpetual flipping problem isn't it......?....:nono:....

We are still on 'pap' food until hubbys belly settles down from the operation...and he regains an appetite....so baked potato and tinned tuna..salad.

We had it at 6pm...for lunch.....:biggrin:... he's not got much appetite back yet....

Did you manage to get the indoor going....?.....
Waiting for a buddy to come over to lift the stuff i can't out of the closet. I was doin it but the spot where my drain is started burning when I tried to lift the heavier stuff so i stopped .

Happy Sunday @Buzzard :bighug: ...

You could just have a Tomato Festival....like they do here........:yeah:

Thank you @Mossy .......we kind of do on Halloween...............but I'm probably a little old for that now. :grin:

Listen.

We're VERY humble.

People in distant lands talk about how humble we are.

It's kind of a well known thing how humble we are.

Some people say we're the best at being humble honestly.

There are scrolls hidden in a goat cave in Afghanistan that ancients have written thousands of years ago that tell of our humility.
1728238415149.gif

@5 Star Trich ... :bighug: ...have you got a Halloween Avatar on..........?........from here it looks like a broken heart.....so I didn't like to ask.......:biggrin:
It is a carved pumpkin. I'll probably change it a couple times during the holiday month, just to keep it interesting... :pass:

Back