@Lil Dab :pass:
1000000149.gif

Good Day All.......got that shitty weather out of the way and it's looking to be a decent fall day out there........Heading out to get the dog walked and then a day of making and canning salsa and pizza sauce. The garden produced enough tomatoes that they need to be dealt with. Have yourselves an awesome day folks..............:smokeout::meds:

Have you got any that fly you on a puffy white cloud of joy.......?.........:angel:...

I got a good sleep last night...I should be good by Monday......:headbang:

Afternoon @Lil Dab :bighug:. @PinkyNotTheBrain. :bighug:...you two good....?......:pass:
I’ve been enjoying this Binary mystery rosin….nice relaxed, who gives a shit, kinda high… decent pain relief… :lildab:
IMG_3232.jpeg

Good Day All.......got that shitty weather out of the way and it's looking to be a decent fall day out there........Heading out to get the dog walked and then a day of making and canning salsa and pizza sauce. The garden produced enough tomatoes that they need to be dealt with. Have yourselves an awesome day folks..............:smokeout::meds:
Have a great day my friend :pass::d5:

Happy Sunday @Buzzard :bighug: ...

You could just have a Tomato Festival....like they do here........:yeah:

Back