Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif

#HappyFriday #SmoketilyouFloat
fly.gif

Big thanks for the help with the light issue I was having the other day and it's y I love being a member here always help around! Here's my 3 Bears OG on Day 31 now that it's looking happy again
KIMG8820.JPG
KIMG8823.JPG

I was going through older posts of mine on here, so I can show a buddy that's learning how to grow what I could do, And came across this pic of FB Gelato that I grew close to four years ago.
68CBA286-DAD4-47B8-94E7-5FC19D2D8FCE.jpeg

That's still one of my favorite grows. I don't feel like going back and reading my thread, But if I remember right, At harvest the girl was 4' tall, and gave me like... Half pound? 3/4 of a pound?

All I know is that I hope Fb's gorilla zkittles can pull that size and give that yield (at least), Because that's what I'm popping first after I get my stuff set up today.

*Edit... Wasn't there some sort of argument about using Coco in autopots? Because that's what I use and haven't had any of the issues that were brought up. The only issues I had were roots growing through the pots and copper liners, And clogging the aquavalve.

Hey @Dabber , You still around?

Not really he’s had some serious life issues that has kept him from growing he sent me a PM earlier this week really late but I was sleeping. I called him back but haven’t heard anything think Imll try again tonight. He was supposed to be cleaning up the grow room and starting something soon the last I talked to him about a month ago :toke::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back