Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I tried doing it through my app but I couldn’t so I have to call and then I finally got a hold of HOTT which made me think something was going to happen but that’s about where I’m at. When I was talking to him last week he made it seem like he could refund me I just haven’t pushed trying to be patient but Waira’s got me fired up tonight :devil:
We know this little game...that's the kinda shizzle they are trained to say to keep you spinning...usually... No way to tell really, so that's why I thought it's time to show them the fucking forks in the road from here:
- get me the damn merch'
- full refund, right now
-
I rat you out for fraud to every company/bureau I can reach! CC company is just the start... it ain't the damn $, it's the principle and bizz ethic...
Also in this social media age, rep' is a Thing, hey?

1000015109.png

1000015107.png

I just got some Blue Dream s1 from Santa Cruz Goat Farm and some Arcata Train Wreck S1. Pretty sure the Blue Dream seeds sold out, but he also released a Bunch of crosses with the train wreck. Got some BD x ATW goin now. Check the guy out!

@Blue_dreamer
yeah? :thumbsup: ... local offers better odds usually... And one can't underestimate the task of preserving something authentically over many years...
Yes, TW is another old gem! I grew Twenty20mendo's Arcata Cut in '22 season, and she was on point! I didn't get the fully cat pee pheno, but close... I was in college up there in the mid '80's, and TW was a real treat Sativa-style in the land of Many Fine Indica's - :greenthumb:
BTW, T20M's Humboldt Afghani heirloom is a true blue blast from the past as well! Damn nice genetics, fast, yummy aroma, their descriptions are accurate. The high in particular, very middle ground balanced for something so Affy leaning.

I bought my first bong. It'll be here in a few days.

What do you guys think? Is it decent?

i have that same exact bong.....................sittin on a shelf gatherin dust :rofl: ppp

yeah? :thumbsup: ... local offers better odds usually... And one can't underestimate the task of preserving something authentically over many years...
Yes, TW is another old gem! I grew Twenty20mendo's Arcata Cut in '22 season, and she was on point! I didn't get the fully cat pee pheno, but close... I was in college up there in the mid '80's, and TW was a real treat Sativa-style in the land of Many Fine Indica's - :greenthumb:
BTW, T20M's Humboldt Afghani heirloom is a true blue blast from the past as well! Damn nice genetics, fast, yummy aroma, their descriptions are accurate. The high in particular, very middle ground balanced for something so Affy leaning.

Where'd ya go to school? Chico, Humboldt State? I lived in and out of the Bay Area for 30 years. Had the option to go to Chico or Cal and elected to go to Cal on a soccer scholarship. Was mostly up in Sonoma county late 90s through the 2000's. Spent a lot of time up in Mendo and Humboldt. Still have quite a few friends up there and get out usually once or twice a year.

I've been collecting some classics as of late. Got a sweet Chem 91, Chem D, ECSDiesel, Chaco sour d, Grass Valley hash plant, and a cut of the VA Beach Afghani! Also picked up some hash plant seeds from 86 that are S1 and some Williams Wonder, and some stuff from Gooeybreeder. That guy has plants from the 70s!

Big Kudos to all those that have preserved the genetics! Lot of time and money to keep it up!

Well Ive grown a bit of a backbone with my buddy. I told him today Im done trying to help him. He doesnt listen, he is asking multiple people on facebook the same questions he is asking me, but getting different answers. Telling me, "well....other people said this and that, and are telling me that Im doing this or that wrong." Just f'ing fed up and washing my hands of the situation. Im not competing against a bunch of people trying to ruin his grows anymore. Not helping someone who isn't listening anymore cuz its driving me nuts.

This guy literally brought me in a 8 oz jar of water and told me to take it home and test it for him. Yeah f you buddy. Thats definitely not my job and Ive been telling you for a month to buy a ph meter but you wanna be a cheapass. Have fun wasting your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back