Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, since you are from the area...any advice on a nursery to order a cutting of legit Santa Cruz Blue Dream?
Honestly, no... And it would be a treat to get some real deal olde cut BD too! As one of those early crosses that blew the national market up, it became more and more perverted away from the true blue in pretty short order as I recall... It became a challenge even here near it's birthplace to get what compared to the first bags I got way back when!
Still one of my fav' aromas and effects along with Green Crack and Jack Herer...

Anyway, it's out there I'm sure, but since I grow from seeds, these days mostly small or private breeder stuff, I'm not in the clone loop. Authenticity is just the start of the problems with clones, right? Pests, and viral/viroids are huge issues...
Otherwise, someplace like Humboldt Seed Co' may have decently preserved genetics, but the pheno card is always in play as you know....

Yeah well you know I'm just going to keep my comments to myself let's just say he's not getting on my good side:deadhorse: I mean how do own/run a website but only sign on a couple times a year :cuss: That's it before I say something that I'll regret even more
In short, the truth is it's more complicated and understandable than that, but still...

Honestly, no... And it would be a treat to get some real deal olde cut BD too! As one of those early crosses that blew the national market up, it became more and more perverted away from the true blue in pretty short order as I recall... It became a challenge even here near it's birthplace to get what compared to the first bags I got way back when!
Still one of my fav' aromas and effects along with Green Crack and Jack Herer...

Anyway, it's out there I'm sure, but since I grow from seeds, these days mostly small or private breeder stuff, I'm not in the clone loop. Authenticity is just the start of the problems with clones, right? Pests, and viral/viroids are huge issues...
Otherwise, someplace like Humboldt Seed Co' may have decently preserved genetics, but the pheno card is always in play as you know....
I just got some Blue Dream s1 from Santa Cruz Goat Farm and some Arcata Train Wreck S1. Pretty sure the Blue Dream seeds sold out, but he also released a Bunch of crosses with the train wreck. Got some BD x ATW goin now. Check the guy out!

@Blue_dreamer

Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 10.55.44 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back