Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
wednes.gif

Free Help due in 30 minutes.............. :chef: .....I'll be on food and drink detail...........:pass:

IMG_8287.JPG

You know when you have the raving munchies...and you want something Nice to eat.....but can't be arsed to cook......?.........:chef:......

This is the Mossy version of Instant noodles........

GOOD hot stock.....drop the noodles in....teaspoon of finely chopped chilli....stir after 30 seconds so all the noodles soften in the hot stock...

Add 3 Tablesoons of finely chopped veggies or precooked meat ... microwave for 3 minutes....:chef:...ready to eat.

Instant gratification.........:pass:

If you add a teasoon of cann oil...or canna butter......we could call it a Pot Noodle........:yeah:.. #JustSayin

Thanks for the soup recipe 😋
IMG_20231115_011520840.jpg

Bout 130 am here. Fell asleep after dinner for a couple hours so I woke up at 10 last night. Theyre drilling the gas main out front anyway for a repair so I would prolly be up awake. :doh: think im gonna plant 5 pots today . Gotta make some decisions

Thanks for the soup recipe 😋

I made it for hubby last night.......i stuck the Spoons in.....so you knew how much of each....... :biggrin: ..Instant soup..instant recipe....

For you....with your tummy problems....a Good stock will give you plenty amino acids...high nutrient soup.

Soups take so long coz you are making a good stock.........:chef: ......if the stock is done for you....most soups are easy/fast made fresh...

Top Tip....you can crunch the noodles up before you add them to the stock......makes them more spoonable......

But............

I get more Joy watching hubby... #Stoned ...trying to cope with the long ones...........:crying:....coz I'm Evil.......

Bout 130 am here. Fell asleep after dinner for a couple hours so I woke up at 10 last night

You weren't out with hubby were you.......?.......:pighug:..thinking i'd shouted you up for breakfast.........:eyebrows:

think im gonna plant 5 pots today . Gotta make some decisions

Decisions... #stoners ......:shrug:...never goes well....

Check your stock for any with Afghan or Kush ancestry ...and get them In.....you Need them...and good painkillers are good #stoners too.....so no-one will be disappointed. :pass:

You weren't out with hubby were you.......?.......:pighug:..thinking i'd shouted you up for breakfast.........:eyebrows:

Decisions... #stoners ......:shrug:...never goes well....

Check your stock for any with Afghan or Kush ancestry ...and get them In.....you Need them...and good painkillers are good #stoners too.....so no-one will be disappointed. :pass:
Good point spose ill have to think. CMD like pretty much always will be one spot in my home tent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back