Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks

Thanks bud. I'm looking forward to my 40s...

Great discount @Jean-O :bighug: ...Thanks...Best deal I have seen so far....including the Black friday Deals........

BUT..................................................:pass:............have you Thought what happens if you Live to 102...............:eyebrows:

You'll be paying us to take them off your hands.................:biggrin:......

BLess your Generous Heart.......:bighug:

You know....I'm Thinking.........
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif

IMG_8295.JPG

All that ash....add a couple of bags of worm castings..................and it looks like a Pea bed to me........

or am I gonna waste my time feeding all the local bunnies.........?.............. :pass: ..

Last edited:
You know....I'm Thinking.........View attachment 1646077

All that ash....add a couple of bags of worm castings..................and it looks like a Pea bed to me........

or am I gonna waste my time feeding all the local bunnies.........?.............. :pass: ..
Every single thing I have ever planted in the garden has a cover crop was rabbit fodder.
Not really much of a impact on a couple of acres, but they could clean out a pot overnight.

Every single thing I have ever planted in the garden has a cover crop was rabbit fodder.
Not really much of a impact on a couple of acres, but they could clean out a pot overnight.

That's what I was Thinking @WildBill .....we are over run with rabbits ATM....I've even noticed them putting barrier fences on full fields...which is unusual......... :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back