Status
Not open for further replies.
MedCzech’s ManCave

Fall Grow Update

Day 73

IMG_9453.jpeg

Ahh, the colors of fall are beautiful 🤩🍁🍂🍃🍂🍁🍃🍂

IMG_9452.jpeg

Orange 🍊 Sherbet is some killer smelling herb. I am definitely recommending this strain. Lovely stuff. Orange candied ice cream 🤘🤤

IMG_9449.jpeg

Mango 🥭 Smile x 3BOG is just about there.

IMG_9451.jpeg

Mephisto’s Wedding still has a lot of clear trichomes. Burnt rubber gas…crazy how it tastes so much different on the vape. More of a sweet/spicey vanilla cake 🧁. Great herb for sleep and deep pain.

Well, just a little taste for y’all. If you want more visit my grow thread below 👇

Afternoon @Frankthetank :bighug: #SharingOne....got Stash.........?............:pass:

They Think it is going to Blow...........:karmacloud:...karma for them.....:pass:
Good morning auntie :bighug: what a situation! 800 earthquakes?!? Volcanoes erupting for centuries……we should send an advanced team in to start handing out bags of weed to those poor people.:pass:

@Mossy
Both girls have quite the heft to their buds. Not super enthusiastic over the shape of Walter White's bud structure. If I didn't have someone that wanted some of the flower, I would just buck the buds and shake them In my bubble bowls.
But as frosty as they will be, it'll be worth it............................Farmer's trim! :eyebrows:
With Aunt Jeannie's Elixier being one of my medical girls, she is the one that's gonna go directly in the freezer as soon as I chop her!
With Walter being one of the parents of Aunt Jeannie's Elixier, She did get the basic structure and the frost, but thankfully not the actual bud structure.

For those looking to grow either strain in Earthboxes, I think these girls work fine in juniors and regular Earth box would just be overkill.

Walter shows a pretty similar structure as Mephisto website shows
64da035da2a9db44059a6aa0_walter-white-mephisto-genetics-autoflower-seeds.jpg

Good morning auntie :bighug: what a situation! 800 earthquakes?!?

Every 24 hours for the last few days.......... :pass: ......they were letting peole back to grab some belongings...but it started belching gas..so they had to get them out again.....

Mother Nature.........she's got ways of showing how powerless/insignificant we are sometimes.........:pass:

we should send an advanced team in to start handing out bags of weed to those poor people.:pass:

:headbang: CannaAid ............I Volunteer @Mañ'O'Green ....he is the only Arsonis..s..s...Pyrotechnic we have on site.....Qualified.........:pass:

I am from the future and I can prove it and I’m here to tell the truth about how we can save the world, but then we have to have the longest rättegång ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back