Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I think he gets delta 8 disposables. He gets weird ass shit sometimes, yall ever heard of a company called "Backpack Boyz" I swear sometimes the bud is so weird I swear its gotta be delta 8
Yeah they are stoooopid hype bullshit. Hype beast weed. Don't know them personally but I know the kind of crowd they draw and it's all a bunch of poser Hispanic kids that say the N word constantly. Type of guys who drink lean and smoke backwoods and wear fannypacks like a purse. :rofl:

Yeah they are stoooopid hype bullshit. Hype beast weed. Don't know them personally but I know the kind of crowd they draw and it's all a bunch of poser Hispanic kids that say the N word constantly. Type of guys who drink lean and smoke backwoods and wear fannypacks like a purse. :rofl:
Bro you just described my plug to a T and thats f'n nutz

His brisket is top notch already! Maybe i can take him a small cow! Can maybe swipe one here from somewhere! Plenty of random fields with herds of cows but no house or anything! Just a field with a fence around it and cows eating the grass and or weeds! Maybe should also keep an eye peeled during shroom weather!

Speaking of potential bribes hey @Frankthetank u do shroomies? Bro in law said his guy has these!
1700027481402.png

His brisket is top notch already! Maybe i can take him a small cow! Can maybe swipe one here from somewhere! Plenty of random fields with herds of cows but no house or anything! Just a field with a fence around it and cows eating the grass and or weeds! Maybe should also keep an eye peeled during shroom weather!
Well I was saying bring him a brisket uncooked for him to cook eventually. But a cow worls lmao

Hubby went to bed early yesterday...tired and emotional....no..... #Stoned and munchied out....:biggrin:

So...i'm sitting...and I hear bang......that's hubby getting outta bed.....probably for the toilet......

he come out the bedroom with a lean on...and only 1 eye open....

passes the bathroom...

stops in the kitchen...

scopes the two benches out..... up and down...up and down.....

then he oens the fridge door...and just stands there.....with the one open eye...

In the end...I Had to say......WTF you doing............?

saywhat.gif

And he says...did you not wake me up saying me breafast was ready.........?......

:pass:

nope....not at 10.30PM I didn't...........................:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back