Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon kittens......had fun at the yard sale and made a few sales, wife made out on her Philippine 1911 that I had to kick a .25 cal into the deal but I got paid on a bolt .410 single so all's good. Very little interest in the old LED's as they are all so still into the HPS and MH way of doing things.And of course once they made a stupid comment about how you can't grow good weed under LED's I have to fire right back with " lemme guess, you only do photos too, right?".......fvcking backwards thinking, flat earth asshats.....and they've all and everyone of them smoked out in back off my stuff.....and loved it.
Without getting in trouble for getting too much into this topic. What state do you live in where you can sell a 1911 at a yard sale? We have a stupid 10 day waiting period here. The feds would be kicking down your door in no time here if you did that :rofl:

No, but it’s a start, and if we want to fix this MESS, we have to start somewhere.
If you on the meds youv'e described and posted about...stay on the,...weed is only a leveling device to be used when needed...not a replacement.

Without getting in trouble for getting too much into this topic. What state do you live in where you can sell a 1911 at a yard sale? We have a stupid 10 day waiting period here. The feds would be kicking down your door in no time here if you did that :rofl:
Florida...Private sales

Edit : same exception they love to call " the gun show loophole"..... FFL at a gun show have do to the same thing as a brick n mortar shop...private indiviuals don't.

.fvcking backwards thinking, flat earth asshats
I resent this comment :crying:
181118-weill-flat-earth-convention-hero-1_mcgxkz.gif

Strain name means nothing.. The effects of a "specific strain" vary from plant to plant, grower to grower.
What would a doctors note for a "specific strain" do in terms of you collecting your medicine? Doctors who write scripts for cannabis can recommend a "specific strain" all they want but ultimately it's up to you to decide what you are purchasing. And if you were in california I can say with out a doubt 100% chance you will be lied to about what you're picking up at some point or another.

Not if i were the grower. I would say exactly what the effect was. And we would need a couple of sessions with the patients to narrow it down to perfection. But then there is other factors that plays a huge role if cannabis is the correct medicine at that moment.

As we all know, especially those like ME know what cannabis does to us. If we get paranoid it is because something is wrong in the environment, or some other factor.

But if it feel fantastic, then everything is more then great (as we are aware of).

Do we agree?

Last edited:
If you on the meds youv'e described and posted about...stay on the,...weed is only a leveling device to be used when needed...not a replacement.
No meds today brother, just tried to smoke sativa in the morning instead of in the night.

You see, I start with 5 coins in the morning and they are used up at night time…

Where’s some people start with zero coins in the morning and trying to get 5 coins during the day, who loves to smoke at the evening, or all days long.

It’s who you are as a human and what genetics you have that decides what kind of cannabis that will make you complete, calm or just relaxed.

/Future doctor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back