Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida...Private sales

Edit : same exception they love to call " the gun show loophole"..... FFL at a gun show have do to the same thing as a brick n mortar shop...private indiviuals don't.
Yeah gun shows don't really happen here anymore. Used to go with my dad all the time as a kid but once all the bans came around I think they did away with most of those shows.

Okay no more talk about this before MOG comes in and gives us a good whoopin :naughtystep:

It's going to be one of those days gonna take it up a notch today :bong: :crisps::baked:

IMG_7263.jpeg

Gonna try pressing some FSxPP again see if it's any better tasting was a bit harsh before

No meds today brother, just tried to smoke sativa in the morning instead of in the night.

You see, I start with 5 coins in the morning and they are used up at night time…

Where’s some people start with zero coins in the morning and love to smoke at the evening, or all days long.

It’s who you are as a human and what genetics you have that decides that.

/Future doctor
At 63 with 30 years without a violent episode....your playing a dangerous game brother.

Yeah, LED's don't grow good weed, autoflowers are shit, the wheel is just a fad, gravity isn't real Issac, etc. etc.
Hey LEDs grow great weed, the wheel can never be reinvented.. but gravity, the invisible force we are all told is there but there is no proof? I think density is a better explanation of why things are the way they are in the world not gravity.

Hey LEDs grow great weed, the wheel can never be reinvented.. but gravity, the invisible force we are all told is there but there is no proof? I think density is a better explanation of why things are the way they are in the world not gravity.

View attachment 1645091
So true, the thickness of your skull apeaars to prove it. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back