Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
.and I'll get hate for this but....stop looking for permission to go off your meds.....hugs to you, but I know how it is.....once you start feeling OK is not the time to go off them.

You can't get hate for the Truth @Bill.de.Cat ......:bighug:...Stop the meds....Crash....start the process again.....hard process to Stop....

You can't get hate for the Truth @Bill.de.Cat ......:bighug:...Stop the meds....Crash....start the process again.....hard process to Stop....
Trick is, those of us that need that to "act" normal think once we feel OK we are normal without realizing the underlying truth........ NO ONE'S FREAkING NORMAL. We all have varying degrees of psychosis and as long as your not stabbing people in the streets, your considered normal by society........not that sooooo many people deserve to be stabbed....repeatedly.....it's just we don't do it.

Trick is, those of us that need that to "act" normal think once we feel OK we are normal without realizing the underlying truth........ NO ONE'S FREAkING NORMAL. We all have varying degrees of psychosis and as long as your not stabbing people in the streets, your considered normal by society........not that sooooo many people deserve to be stabbed....repeatedly.....it's just we don't do it.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, sorry i couldn’t stop myself. That was so funny.

I do not mean it in any offensive way of any kind.

Last edited:
I don’t want to destroy the moment, but I think we’re on the same side, regarding cannabis :crying:

Maybe some other points as well - but that’s nothing to think about :passit:

Cannabis is the answer to everything.

LOL, instead of saying “No comment” to the five-0, say “Cannabis” to the POLICE, whatever they ask.

And then when you get cannabis, you just talk about cannabis :crying: :crying: :crying:

Last edited:
I don’t want to destroy the moment, but I think we’re on the same side, regarding cannabis :crying:

Maybe some other points as well - but that’s nothing to think about :passit:

Cannabis is the answer to everything.

LOL, instead of saying “No comment”, say “Cannabis” to the POLICE.
I can't...I know it's not the answer to everything....

Guys! I have an idea!
Who knows a highly ranked Cannabis-doctor in EU or AMERICA that could explain to my doctor (on a white paper) that I need a specific strain in the mornings, or whenever I feel - to heal myself - and then the world, but the last part we don’t have to explain.

That will make my doctor confused if you know what I mean.

Anyone?
Strain name means nothing.. The effects of a "specific strain" vary from plant to plant, grower to grower.
What would a doctors note for a "specific strain" do in terms of you collecting your medicine? Doctors who write scripts for cannabis can recommend a "specific strain" all they want but ultimately it's up to you to decide what you are purchasing. And if you were in california I can say with out a doubt 100% chance you will be lied to about what you're picking up at some point or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back