Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out of funnies, so heres a pic i took of the wall oven to order a new baking element. A wee glimpse of the important responsibility's I go through every day. I also noticed my wife aint much for oven cleaning.

View attachment 1644889
Oven cleaning is the worst. I've been smoking my house out for weeks while I put off cleaning the oven :doh:

@Mañ'O'Green the paper towel thing....it'z a good thing we stopped tryin to explain that one a long time ago, eh-? :rofl: jus sayin....:coffee: ppp
No shit man! No idea where this chemical stuff is coming from its cuz the paper towel damages the roots when u open it! Plant will still grow but may not be as big as it could have been! Frank would have 10’ indoor trees if he direct planted me thinks! :shrug: :crying:

I came to terms with losing when i seen u and fruitz is in it. U guys is bad luck for me, gonna have to start tossing my banana peels on the forum floor.
I’m just gonna continue to harass @FullDuplex til i get my 4/20 raffle winnings! Mephisto making him look bad sending theirs out in like 2-3 days! :shrug::oops1:

Oven cleaning is the worst. I've been smoking my house out for weeks while I put off cleaning the oven :doh:
Oh man she drives me nuts, this oven is vintage shit. I just bought a used temp knob off ebay for $30, everything about it is discontinued. She wont part with it. Its the original from when the house was built in '67.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back