Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professor Fruit
1699671578011.gif

At the moment i feel like chef boyarfruitz disecting this chicken fried steak! If there are any fans out there of the good ol cfs dont get it from Cracker Barrel! No idea when they changed over but they no longer tenderize and bread it fresh in store! Its a damn frozen one they do now and it sucks ass! Should be criminal to abuse a chicken fried steak here in texas! :cuss: :rofl:

View attachment 1644905

At the moment i feel like chef boyarfruitz disecting this chicken fried steak! If there are any fans out there of the good ol cfs dont get it from Cracker Barrel! No idea when they changed over but they no longer tenderize and bread it fresh in store! Its a damn frozen one they do now and it sucks ass! Should be criminal to abuse a chicken fried steak here in texas! :cuss: :rofl:
I didnt even know U guys ate chicken in Texas, aint that against the law?

View attachment 1644905

Don't even get me started on pizza places in Jersey now using frozen chicken patties for chicken parm :redcard::sadcry:

Chicken fried steak - California Style 12oz rump roast steak run through the knife tenderizer, seasoned. egg wash, breading, egg wash, breading and refrigerate overnight. Fry in a medium hot skillet with avocado oil until golden on both sides. So far most peeps are with me and I prefer sausage milk gravy over my chicken fry but I have had good brown mushroom and onion gravy also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back