Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just about avoiding the shit in the paper towel

It is and it isn't from my understanding they can drown too you are correct i soak for 3-5 hours just a guess I start getting pots ready and when ever I'm ready their ready which around 3-5 hrs

Funny, I have the exact opposite, I've never had better than 70% germ rate with direct to soil, unless they were very fresh seeds.

Well I'm not going to argue with you Pops mad respect you got much more experience then me :toke::worship: I started getting less "duds" when I changed my whole method which was very early in my growing experience first time I had 100% after having seeds not pop in paper towel so I was convinced. I also started doing a seed scuff on all seeds and soaking for 3-5 hrs in warm water using kelp and humic which you probably know is a natural growth hormone

Last edited:
Man Cracker Barrel can suck a d! Food was fucked up last time so said they would replace it! Went and got replacement food tonight and my chicken fried steak with gravy on the side they apparently paid no attention and put gravy on it! Saw what they did wrong and then scraped the gravy off and put same one into to go dish upside down like I wouldn’t notice it as soon as i got home! Sorry fucking bastards i am stoned and hungry and now gotta drive back up there! :cuss::finger:

FB_IMG_1699657410356.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back