Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What should I be doing instead? Talk to me, I'm all ears!

Just a short soak and then direct planting to media. I have had better luck with germination in the pots rather then a paper towel:toke: Sounds like I don't need to copy and paste what MOG has to say about it? :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nah previous tenant never took care of it. I guess you're suppose to flush the sediment out of em every so often. Im 100% positive they never did. It was also 12 years old but Idk how long a water heaters lifespan should be.
This one is 20 years old. I knew it would go soon after buying the place. Didn’t think it would be this soon lol. I think 20 years is old for a water heater, to tell you the truth. :pass:

Why is everyone replace their water heaters...just drain it and replace the heater element.

Mine is going on 15 years old. 80 gallon I got for $150 because it had a dent. Haven't done anything to it. Its in the garage. Sooner or later its gonna rust through. I tried to change the anode inside it, but I couldn't break the old one free.

Just a short soak and then direct planting to media. I have had better luck with germination in the pots rather then a paper towel:toke: Sounds like I don't need to copy and paste what MOG has to say about it? :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Nah I've read it a few times, thanks tho!:deadhorse:

When I start having bad luck in the paper towels I'll take you up on that! :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back