Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is 20 years old. I knew it would go soon after buying the place. Didn’t think it would be this soon lol. I think 20 years is old for a water heater, to tell you the truth. :pass:

Mine was 20 years old and we knew i was going to be needing replaced

Why is everyone replace their water heaters...just drain it and replace the heater element.

Cause i t was 20 years and I had already replaced parts we have really hard water and the build up must have been awful. It seems like we have twice as much hot water with the new one :toke: :pass:

Thanks! I know, i hear that alot around here but It works 100% of the time. What should I be doing instead? Talk to me, I'm all ears! I do get why the paper towel method "can" damage the seedling but I've yet to experience any negative results doing it that way.
A straight soak in distilled water or the beverage of your choice. I soak for 24 hours, @Lil Dab ( I believe) soaks for about 5 hours in his beverage so theres a huge workable range. I also believe @Danielsaaan now germinates straight in the medium without any soak at all. Its just about avoiding the shit in the paper towel

Just a short soak and then direct planting to media. I have had better luck with germination in the pots rather then a paper towel:toke: Sounds like I don't need to copy and paste what MOG has to say about it? :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Funny, I have the exact opposite, I've never had better than 70% germ rate with direct to soil, unless they were very fresh seeds.

1699666148917.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back