Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yeahthat:

I have 2 gorilla tents i been rocking since Dec 2019 and still going strong! And their warranty is superior bro! Any light leaks and they will replace and/or repair the skin! And made strong so if no light leaks on day 1 they don’t develop over time unless u are some kind of tent manhandler!
You know anything about that hydropolis brand I posted?

:yeahthat:

I have 2 gorilla tents i been rocking since Dec 2019 and still going strong! And their warranty is superior bro! Any light leaks and they will replace and/or repair the skin! And made strong so if no light leaks on day 1 they don’t develop over time unless u are some kind of tent manhandler!
I completely overlooked the gorilla tents and they are looking like the winner and I'd rather pay a little more especially since I'm clumsy so I want to get one with a warranty and it seems like they have the best warranty too. Thanks for the input everyone I appreciate it!:thanks:

Smallest seedling ever?

1" root cube

IMG_20231005_164849.jpg
IMG_20231005_164928.jpg

Good morfnoevight All you Happy Thursday Live Stoners.

Fell asleep in my TV chair last night, got a bunch of sleep. Today is the first day that my urethra is not screaming at me :rolleyes2:.

Yes, I trust that face because I know who it is!

That my friend, is Sheik Yerbouti.

EDIT: @420Forever - Surprised you didn't catch this!

9c237a43366fb1800ed6555ac364dc4d.jpg
:crying:

Good afternoon Gromigo's I've been looking at 5x5 grow tents and I am down to either Spider Farmer, Vivosun or ac infinity?? I personally like the spider farmer but where better than here to ask opinions
Mars hydro has an AFN discount: AFN

I know you didn't have that on your list but it's worth mentioning. I have a mars hydro 3x3 and i love it, way better than the vivosun hands down. Also have a 2x2, some cheap brand off Amazon called Zazzy and to be honest the zazzy actually might be thicker material than the mars hydro. But mars has metal frame zazzy is plastic frame, so for my 2x2 it doesn't matter but a 5x5 is a different beast.

EDIT: Zazzy frame is metal, corners are plastic.

Last edited:
Mars hydro has an AFN discount: AFN

I know you didn't have that on your list but it's worth mentioning. I have a mars hydro 3x3 and i love it, way better than the vivosun hands down. Also have a 2x2, some cheap brand off Amazon called Zazzy and to be honest the zazzy actually might be thicker material than the mars hydro. But mars has metal frame zazzy is plastic frame, so for my 2x2 it doesn't matter but a 5x5 is a different beast.
My zazzy 4x4 has a metal frame :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back