Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I wrap my self up and overnight it to you? I'll bring dabs I promise :crying: :crying:

Hell yeah come on over :bighug::lildab:
@Lil Dab I wonder what that "custom collaborations" means down at the bottom that's new right?

Me too I honestly have no clue haven’t been on Reddit lately so this is all news to me:shrug:

1000012017.jpg

Marathon Og - Day 50.
Need to do this one again in a bigger pot cause it's exactly the og smell I was after. Classic earthy og smell. If you have smelled it you know what I mean. I'm pretty sure I stunted or underfed but hey, keep it moving right? She probably still has alot of swelling to do still but bud structure just looks kinda small and most hairs are already turning orange not used to seeing that so early.
1000012022.jpg

Marathon Og - Day 50.
Need to do this one again in a bigger pot cause it's exactly the og smell I was after. Classic earthy og smell. If you have smelled it you know what I mean. I'm pretty sure I stunted or underfed but hey, keep it moving right? She probably still has alot of swelling to do still but bud structure just looks kinda small and most hairs are already turning orange not used to seeing that so early.
View attachment 1636605
I should prob get off my ass and clean da tent so i can start some more plants! This never ending dab train puts a major damper on the motivation tho! :eyebrows: :crying::lildab:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back