Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon Gromigo's I've been looking at 5x5 grow tents and I am down to either Spider Farmer, Vivosun or ac infinity?? I personally like the spider farmer but where better than here to ask opinions

Last edited:
Good afternoon Gromigo's I've been looking at 5x5 grow tents and I am down to either Spider Farmer, Vivosun or ac infinity?? I personally like the spider farmer but where better than here to ask opinions

Of those 3 I’d go with AC but check out gorilla tents for quality they are pricey but much higher quality.

I’ve been looking at these my local hydro shop carries gorilla and these

IMG_6787.png

I recommend going with whatever catches your fancy. What do u like about the spider farmer over the others?

Of those 3 I’d go with AC but check out gorilla tents for quality they are pricey but much higher quality.

I’ve been looking at these my local hydro shop carries gorilla and these

View attachment 1636614
:yeahthat:

I have 2 gorilla tents i been rocking since Dec 2019 and still going strong! And their warranty is superior bro! Any light leaks and they will replace and/or repair the skin! And made strong so if no light leaks on day 1 they don’t develop over time unless u are some kind of tent manhandler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back