Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The XL AC filters have D rings at least the 6" does

View attachment 1643954
How about they say fuck it with designing all these new filter styles and they first focus on making the filter fit the fan properly! Seems like 90% of people have tape of some kind sealing filter to fan! :shrug:

I wanna duct mine out, but only have a small sliding window, that is visible from the street, with nosy geriatric neighbors! I'm probably far enough off the street that no one will notice. I ordered another ac infinity with the replaceable charcoal and a 6 grill grate to fit the duct.

My plan is to spray paint the grill and run it through a piece of 2" insulation board that will be painted black as well. Hopefully I can cut rabbets into the foam to be able to recess the metal frame into the insulation. Will have to cut deeper into 2 sides to hopefully fit it in. The window is near ground level as it's a walkout basement. Fingers crossed this works and isn't too visible!

Damn this took a long time to type! :dizzy:

Put a dryer vent cover over the outside and you're good :thumbsup:

It is:shrug: I had seen another grower here do it thought it was a could idea but come to think of it he had one on the bottom pointing up too. I thought it helped spread out the hot air in the top of tent from the driver and lights. What you say makes a lot more sense:doh: :oops1::thanks:
U want fresh air coming in bottom and old air being sucked from top of tent! ;)

Put a dryer vent cover over the outside and you're good :thumbsup:

I said grill in that other post. Kinda the same. Dryer vent out of a window might look kinda odd if visible. Going for complete incognito. Will try that if this doesn't work. In the spring, I'm gonna plant some ornamental grass or something to block any view. It's at a really strange height. Low but not right at ground level so will need something 2-3'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back