Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purely for scientific research.
1699323411771.gif

Is that a regular or XL they have two different models :pighug::size: My 6” in my 3x3 does not either
View attachment 1643960
Is that a fan on top of the tent pointing downwards? Try place the fan under the plants so the co2 (from what I heard) and fresher air gets to the leaves - as I assume you are bringing in fresh air from the air-intake from the bottom of the tent.

I did that before but couldn't stand the noise outside the tents this is also my hangout spot :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wanna duct mine out, but only have a small sliding window, that is visible from the street, with nosy geriatric neighbors! I'm probably far enough off the street that no one will notice. I ordered another ac infinity with the replaceable charcoal and a 6 grill grate to fit the duct.

My plan is to spray paint the grill and run it through a piece of 2" insulation board that will be painted black as well. Hopefully I can cut rabbets into the foam to be able to recess the metal frame into the insulation. Will have to cut deeper into 2 sides to hopefully fit it in. The window is near ground level as it's a walkout basement. Fingers crossed this works and isn't too visible!

Damn this took a long time to type! :dizzy:

I wanna duct mine out, but only have a small sliding window, that is visible from the street, with nosy geriatric neighbors! I'm probably far enough off the street that no one will notice. I ordered another ac infinity with the replaceable charcoal and a 6 grill grate to fit the duct.

My plan is to spray paint the grill and run it through a piece of 2" insulation board that will be painted black as well. Hopefully I can cut rabbets into the foam to be able to recess the metal frame into the insulation. Will have to cut deeper into 2 sides to hopefully fit it in. The window is near ground level as it's a walkout basement. Fingers crossed this works and isn't too visible!

Damn this took a long time to type! :dizzy:

Haha lol, I just got an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back