Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a fan on top of the tent pointing downwards? Try place the fan under the plants so the co2 (from what I heard) and fresher air gets to the leaves - as I assume you are bringing in fresh air from the air-intake from the bottom of the tent.

It is:shrug: I had seen another grower here do it thought it was a could idea but come to think of it he had one on the bottom pointing up too. I thought it helped spread out the hot air in the top of tent from the driver and lights. What you say makes a lot more sense:doh: :oops1::thanks:

Oh yeah it's a fact always smells like reefer in this house except there's is a difference in smells from the plant to smoking it.... @Fermented_Fruitz doesn't use any filters:eek1::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
1699324457228.gif

Also why I haven’t rushed to start next round! Either i will get a fan and filter or it will get cold enough my neighbors won’t be snooping around outside my windows smelling whats going on! ;)

View attachment 1643968

Also why I haven’t rushed to start next round! Either i will get a fan and filter or it will get cold enough my neighbors won’t be snooping around outside my windows smelling whats going on! ;)

Contact some of the vendors here, show your work and they might help you out.

It is:shrug: I had seen another grower here do it thought it was a could idea but come to think of it he had one on the bottom pointing up too. I thought it helped spread out the hot air in the top of tent from the driver and lights. What you say makes a lot more sense:doh: :oops1::thanks:

Both! I switch mine for winter to get more hot air circulating and the opposite in the summer

He’s probably out buying cookies :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Fuck no we still got 2/3 of that cinnamon roll pie from yesterday and some genius decided it was perfect time to bake a cake! :shrug::crying:

Although this 1 sounds tempting;)
1699324723564.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back