Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if this is the place to ask but does anyone have a connection somewhere, where it’s legal to grow where I can get full access to equipment, extra co2, best lighting and free hands to grow whatever I want?

I’ll do it for free as long as you let me publish the photos online, I might need some help with the publishing, taking the best photos of course, so we can get some kind of competitors. I’ll help with whatever is needed as long as the plants don’t get disturbed (by any means) so i can stay with my Cannabisplants - day and night. 🍀

:passit:

Last edited:
Jean-O has a killer 40% off discount code in his customer service thread. I ordered 2 Grape Cheese and 2 Where’s My Dog.
Got an email from Mephisto this afternoon about their Sundae Thumper and crosses.
I ordered Sundae Thumper and a couple crosses.

1699319065939.png
1699319065939.png

Only used AC I have 3 of them the oldest is still going good in the earthbox tent no smells :shrug:

Just looked it’s 2 years old with constant grows going View attachment 1643901
Only used AC I have 3 of them the oldest is still going good in the earthbox tent no smells :shrug:

Just looked it’s 2 years old with constant grows going View attachment 1643901

Thanks @Lil Dab! Seems like I get about 3 runs before the wife starts complaining. I don't vent to the outside at the moment, so all smells stay in. Don't smoke anything in the house so wife is very acute to any aromas. I just fart whenever she starts with smell! :rofl:

Got some real stinkers coming up in the next couple of runs. Will probably nee to use 2 for these!

anyone use another brand of carbon filter besides AC infinity? Wonder how they compare. 70 bills for AC, 50 and less for others....
Amazon still has em but I dont see them on the ac's website. But they started making filters you could put new charcoal in when the old stuff is used up. They are more expensive, 120 to start but if you only need to replace the activated charcoal every few years it cant be too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back