Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
As one chronic insomniac to another.....you know you will Crash.........so Watch your meds..... :bighug:

Garmin Forerunner 55 was the cheapest I could find on Amazon with body battery... 139euros.....

But...with anything sporty...i'd check the second hand market....coz most peole start with good intentions and stop 2 weeks in.....:grin:...so there is a good market for hardly used kit at reasonable prices.

For anyone without a Body Battery watch........:ph:.....your PH meter does the same.

Pee in a pot.....stick the PH meter in and Read it.....View attachment 1643783

PH 7.35....calibrate your meter...it is Probably Lying.......:pass:...

PH below 7.....to PH6.5....you are probably feeling symptoms of SAD...

PH below 6.5 to PH 6.....you are in danger of slipping into Clinical Depression...

PH below 6 to PH 5.5....you are in the Chronic Depression zone.

:ph: If you have a PH meter...check it.........:yeah:....don't rely on my homework.......
it's Your Health..:bighug:

Good morning everyone who’s reading this. :coffee:

Feeling much better now after a good nights rest, six feet next to a jacuzzi.

image.jpg

Will test my ph once I’m back home, without doing any research first, will take your words for it and read if it’s true and legit afterwards :smokeit: - couldn’t wait, so I watched some different sources on the internet and it seems to be something in it, but it doesn’t says it all.

Better to do a full-body biopsy, including the brain and inner organs so we get the truth (no pun intended), as some people could get it extremely wrong, If you think about it.

Good morning everyone who’s reading this. :coffee:

Feeling much better now after a good nights rest, six feet next to a jacuzzi.

View attachment 1643838

Will test my ph once I’m back home, without doing any research first, will take your words for it and read if it’s true and legit afterwards :smokeit: - couldn’t wait, so I watched some different sources on the internet and it seems to be something in it, but it doesn’t says it all.

Better to do a full-body biopsy, including the brain and inner organs so we get the truth (no pun intended), as some people could get it extremely wrong, If you think about it.

You got room in that hot tub for me :bighug::rofl::rofl:

I’m gonna need it by the end of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back