Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s just our steel supplier there all over the state thanks though we have a bunch of note pads and calendars from them

How you doing @Lil Dab ......back up and running on all 4 cylinders now......?.................... :pighug: ..

Ok, dishes done, laundry going, meds called in. Got about 10 min before we gotta head out.
Hoping to have plates and the ITW spores in today or tomorrow so at least can start in on that. One of the stalls seems to have added some growth so might have 3 of the Mandarin Panties going. If the Grape Crinkles pop enough will just have to add trays and pots to the tent I guess.
catch ya later kittens.

Make sure there is a 30 Minute Me Time break in that day.......... :bighug: ..Carers Need Care Too.......

Good to hear...... :bighug: ... I was looking at the new avatar Thinking....Hmmmmmmmmmm..........

Thanks I was trying to find a thanksgiving avatar and couldn’t find one I liked. Then saw this and it seemed fitting plus it sticks with my Bart theme :shrug::pass:

Got the emails, and personally have been waiting to purchase more....She's that good!

Thanks for the Reps Amigro!

:d5:

I thought that one was available I’m sort of waiting for OSMH to be available then I want to get both plus I don’t need seeds ATM :doh::headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back