Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephisto’s line up is one of the best. Nearly 50% of the plants in each grow come from them.
They have the most diverse terpenes IMO from Autoflowers, but I am finding out Twenty20 and Humboldt are producing some strains that are very terpy.
I just got some new stuff…

View attachment 1643817
These will all be super dank. Orange Biscuits is one of my all time favorite daytime herbs. Haven’t grown her in like 5 years, can’t wait to taste those terpenes with a nice cup of coffee ☕️.

I ordered 18 seeds, got 33 ‼️ You got to love Mephisto. Their freebies are almost always top level herb too. I don’t like Livers Bx1 or Skywalker very much, but the rest are great!

Ginny’s Elixir is on my list to buy next 👍
Orange buiscuits from mephestos genetics one of my favourite
IMG_20231105_194119_777.jpg

Mephisto’s line up is one of the best. Nearly 50% of the plants in each grow come from them.
They have the most diverse terpenes IMO from Autoflowers, but I am finding out Twenty20 and Humboldt are producing some strains that are very terpy.
I just got some new stuff…

View attachment 1643817
These will all be super dank. Orange Biscuits is one of my all time favorite daytime herbs. Haven’t grown her in like 5 years, can’t wait to taste those terpenes with a nice cup of coffee ☕️.

I ordered 18 seeds, got 33 ‼️ You got to love Mephisto. Their freebies are almost always top level herb too. I don’t like Livers Bx1 or Skywalker very much, but the rest are great!

Ginny’s Elixir is on my list to buy next 👍
Hi!
My name is Wild Bill!
And I'm a Mephhead!!:biggrin:

You just gotta love that MephMath!!!!

I find it ironic that I chose Walter and Ginny's Elixir on this run. I didn't realize that Ginny's elixir came from Walter White. I think Aunt Ginny's Elixir is gonna be like Twenty20 Vitamints............. A very potent 1:1 THC/CBD!
Twenty20 does have some very terpy girls, Ogreberry was the stinkiest girl I've grown so far by far.
It's funny as hell watching people the first time they hit Ogreberry! You get a very delicious berry/fruit on the inhale And a dirty sock smelly underwear some crap like that on the Exhale! Joint, pipe, or bong, they all Take a puzzled look at whatever device they're using by holding outwards to see it better. It's not really bad but it is quite surprising!
This next run is all photos And their Trainwreck Is in the lineup . it's got that reported cat PISS smell. I know that used to be the rage in California. I was offered a joint of it one time but turned it down because of the smell! It was strong as hell! From what I know now I turned down a pretty good high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back