Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

caturdaycaturd.gif

'Mericans..................... :bighug: ...don't Forget.............your Clocks have changed........

clock.gif

Why.........?.............................:pass:

How many Years have we worked with laptops...computers...game systems....etc..etc that have mega wide or cumbersome plugs........
yet extension leads still come with inline plug holes that are so tight on space that you have to buy a 5 plug extension to fit 3 plugs in.........? .....sheesh.......:pass:.....

1699172731014.png

Gamin Fenix 6 @Aloneworld :headbang: .....he bought it second hand.......

But all of the models seemed to do it.............and it's getting Near.....cough...cough...Xmas......:yeah:...

so you could ask for Amazon vouchers insteady of pressies..............:pass:....just a Thought........

Hubby went out to watch the footie last night.....and came back with a carrier bag..........:biggrin:...he said he'd get some meat..coz we dodged the shopping yesterday........

Lamb chops.............:vibe:...woop-di-doo................

Mon Cheri chocolates.......
megryan.gif
..my Absolute Favourites.......you Know it is xmas or easter in Spain when the Mon Cheri are in the shops........they are Seasonal....

and...a bottle of vodka............hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif

I Resisted Asking ....for a couple of hours......:pass:....then I found I couldn't Help myself........

Honey........why did you get the Vodka........?

Incase you fancied a little drink.....

But Honey......I haven't drank alcohol in over 4 years....

Well....you might fancy one......

But Honey..I gave up coke.......a cola....over a year ago....if I fancied one I wouldn't have any mixers anyway....

Oh well....put it in the larder incase you fancy one in the Future........:pass:

So....I Took a few deep breaths....and went and put it in with the other 4.........:crying:...gawd....

Lamb chops and chocolate for dinner..........:headbang:.....you can't have everything............huh..........?...:pass:

My 1st attempt at mycology :vibe:
View attachment 1643528
Also pussy power is a cookies strain, so you might be seeing a hybrid of that. Also this
(I've never heard of that shop though)
Wow what a fantastic result!! I hope you get a nice second flush!!!😍😁
Thank you for the Giraffe Pussy link, sadly no posting to the UK.
I have however just ordered some
"Juicy Pussy Auto" seeds from "Hypno Seeds"
"Gratefull Dead Auto!" seeds from "High Speed Buds"
"Sticky Orange XXL Auto" - Sensi seeds research & "Glamour Auto" seeds - Fat Beans, both of which are Sensi Seeds brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back