Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby went out to watch the footie last night.....and came back with a carrier bag..........:biggrin:...he said he'd get some meat..coz we dodged the shopping yesterday........

Lamb chops.............:vibe:...woop-di-doo................

Mon Cheri chocolates.......View attachment 1643614..my Absolute Favourites.......you Know it is xmas or easter in Spain when the Mon Cheri are in the shops........they are Seasonal....

and...a bottle of vodka............hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

View attachment 1643615

I Resisted Asking ....for a couple of hours......:pass:....then I found I couldn't Help myself........

Honey........why did you get the Vodka........?

Incase you fancied a little drink.....

But Honey......I haven't drank alcohol in over 4 years....

Well....you might fancy one......

But Honey..I gave up coke.......a cola....over a year ago....if I fancied one I wouldn't have any mixers anyway....

Oh well....put it in the larder incase you fancy one in the Future........:pass:

So....I Took a few deep breaths....and went and put it in with the other 4.........:crying:...gawd....

Lamb chops and chocolate for dinner..........:headbang:.....you can't have everything............huh..........?...:pass:
Morning Mossy :pass::bighug:
Lamb chops, now that got my attention!!!
I love lamb with some mint sauce!
I imagine they don't sell mint sauce in Spain but it's not exactly rocket science to make it!:jump:
Vodka....hmmmm...... I'd stick it in the larder too!
Did I just finish of my Brandy Liqueur chocolates?
I surly did!
They were yummy & you know Crimbo is just around the corner, when they appear in "Poundland" LMAO.
I'm gonna get the Cherry Liqueur ones next.
I've already been chomping on hot chestnuts too!:rofl:

Morning @arty zan ....Hibernation Interuptus..........?........we don't usually See you after you harvest your mushies........ :yeah: #JustSayin

:crying:
It was a crackin' year for shrooms!!!
My first year collecting Amanita Muscaria/Flu Agaric.
I now have a good spot where tons pop up!
I also have bean buying Amanita Muscaria books by Amanita Dreamer, Baba Masha, M.H.H Benders & Kevin Feeney!

I alos just bought some seeds and was thinking of firing up my stealth PC case, for a micro grow!:thumbsup::hump:
Strains are - Juicy Pussy auto, Gratefull Dead auto, Sticky Orange XXL auto & Glamour auto.

Lamb chops, now that got my attention!!!
I love lamb with some mint sauce!

Mine to...........:chef:...I'd be hard pressed to chose between lamb chops or a good steak as my Favourite meat......

Hubby doesn't like mint sauce....so I ust normally have a jar of instant....or fresh if I have mint........:grin:

I imagine they don't sell mint sauce in Spain

You don't have to travel far to an English supermarket...including Iceland...so we don't go short on home comforts........if we want them.......:biggrin:

Did I just finish of my Brandy Liqueur chocolates?
I surly did!

Snap......I was Hoping to eat 5 a day..........:angel:...but me resolve slipped.......

choc.gif

Mine to...........:chef:...I'd be hard pressed to chose between lamb chops or a good steak as my Favourite meat......

Hubby doesn't like mint sauce....so I ust normally have a jar of instant....or fresh if I have mint........:grin:

You don't have to travel far to an English supermarket...including Iceland...so we don't go short on home comforts........if we want them.......:biggrin:

Snap......I was Hoping to eat 5 a day..........:angel:...but me resolve slipped.......

View attachment 1643618
wow they have Iceland in Spain!!!
Well that's Christmas sorted!
It seems folk round here have found a novel way to use their Iceland Prawn Ring!
1699182497514.png

Stick it on your door as a festive wreath!
Happy Wiffmas!:rofl:

wow they have Iceland in Spain!!!
Well that's Christmas sorted!

Aye....that's what I Thought when it opened.......... :grin: ...all of the little snacky/treat stuff you Miss at xmas......
but they are all filled with gluten......
So we only really use it for lurpack and bacon....and Chocolate.......

Don't say owt....but the majority of spanish chocolate it awful........:crying:

Stick it on your door as a festive wreath!
Happy Wiffmas!

Can you imagine what that would smell like after a month........:crying:

Something changed with her when I did the hard training on her. i've never seen one do quite like she did.
Yeah, it’s just stress. When certain strains hit their stress limits, they react in different ways. They are pretty damn resilient, so in the end, they still produce something, and in some cases the weed suffers and in some cases the weed is actually better. Here’s hoping she handles that stress well and makes some dank ass nugs!!

Morning y’all :coffee2:

Hope you’re toking on something nice. I am on Pax #2 and coffee#2 already.

Some Mango Smile x 3BOG cured up perfectly. It’s Froot Loops with an OG dank finish. One if my favorites from Mephisto.

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️

Aye....that's what I Thought when it opened.......... :grin: ...all of the little snacky/treat stuff you Miss at xmas......
but they are all filled with gluten......
So we only really use it for lurpack and bacon....and Chocolate.......

Don't say owt....but the majority of spanish chocolate it awful........:crying:

Can you imagine what that would smell like after a month........:crying:
Bah...... I forgot you can't do Gluten!:nono:
So next time I see an Iceland advert and it says "My mum's gone to Iceland" I'll be wondering if she has got an Easyjet to Marbeya, to do her shopping and topping up her tan at the same time!:rofl:
A lot of countries make poor chocolate, don't get me started on US Hersheys!!!:finger:
These days I only go for high cocoa chocolate, generally over 70%, unless it is filled with "Al-Key-Hole".
You can't be telling me the Spanish make bad butter? Is it really that hard to muck up?
I can imagine that bacon cures are different country to country.
I like a well smoked streaky in my sarnie HP, HP Fruity or Ketchup sauces will do!
Rick Stein says the Spanish always produce fantastic eggs.

Ooooops, I almost forgot the video!!

:crying::crying::crying:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back