Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

PXL_20231105_030912373.jpg

You buffer and rinse that stuff right in the bags? I'm using Viagrow this run but thinking about ordering a case of those :pass::lildab:
I expand and flush it in the bags to get the little pieces of coco out before they clog up my runoff pump. Then I buffer and recharge in the bags in this tub for a day each at least. Takes about 8 gallons of mix to soak 9 1 gallon bags :pass:

I expand and flush it in the bags to get the little pieces of coco out before they clog up my runoff pump. Then I buffer and recharge in the bags in this tub for a day each at least. Takes about 8 gallons of mix to soak 9 1 gallon bags :pass:

Thanks looks like nice clean stuff I like botanicare but it's never available when i need it. The bucket company is carrying coco now too but they charge shipping. It's 43$ for a 10 pack of 3 gallon bags from floraflex direct with free shipping :headbang::cooldance:

Thanks looks like nice clean stuff I like botanicare but it's never available when i need it. The bucket company is carrying coco now too but they charge shipping. It's 43$ for a 10 pack of 3 gallon bags from floraflex direct with free shipping :headbang::cooldance:
These are 1 gal. I really like the botanicare stuff too but it's very hit or miss when I can get it. These bags runoff at 350ppm so I don't have to flush a million times and I can just do it with my well water from the hose instead of hot water in my bathtub. I got 20 of these for $40 last time I bought them in August

These are 1 gal. I really like the botanicare stuff too but it's very hit or miss when I can get it. These bags runoff at 350ppm so I don't have to flush a million times and I can just do it with my well water from the hose instead of hot water in my bathtub. I got 20 of these for $40 last time I bought them in August
Same price on their site if you ever need. I can never find anything decent local:sadcry:
1699156405452.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back