Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had one off and on for 12 or 13 years now. These days it’s no biggie….back in the early days it was pretty shaky though lol
My brother did 6 months for $20 worth of weed when he was 18, and then spent 30 years with a felony record hanging over him. then they legalize it, he cant get those years back. And thats a mild story compared to some.

I love my heated floor in the bathroom. I put a master bath in, in 2017. I think its about time to turn it on for the year.

I tell my wife all the time that I can't wait to redo the living room because I'm going all heated floors.
Apparently they are extra boujie cuz my aunt and her new husband (20yrs ago but was new at the time) built their badass log cabin not only does all 3 floors of entire house have heated floors but they also have a heated driveway to prevent snow and ice buildup! :shrug::rofl:

Same guy who picked the location of the pond they put in so that he could sit in the hot tub and shoot ducks if he got the urge! :crying:

Ty for the reps @Lil Dab

Welcome buddy I don't know what to think haven't looked into getting a medical card much besides my primary care which didn't know much. We don't have any weird laws like some of the other we fully rec no home growing till I think 18 months after the first dispensary opened which will be july of 2024:eek1::lol::rolleyes1:

There's a big commercial grow not too far from here "over 7,000 plants onsite" they say I haven't seen but pictures. Wife had a school meeting few weeks ago right next door and she said that's all you could smell :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back