Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a vaporizor and I hate it. It makes every single bud I've tried in it taste like burnt popcorn. I tried every temp setting and everything.
Some vaporizers aren’t great for quality. The Pax plus or Might plus are two options that are awesome though.

Great vapor quality, big clouds and tons of flavor compared to smoking. You just need the right device.👍

Linda Seeds Northern Lights, Miss Prissy, Was Cleaned and trimmed up a bit the other day.

I've stopped trying to treat her special. She's just PICKY!
:face:

I'm just gonna have to watch the training when I regrow this girl again.

So, I'm just gonna hit her with Mega Crop from this point on.
Her buds are building, but she looks like crap!
I'm just gonna run her with Mega Crop at 550ppm Out the back door!

We'll see if it makes a difference at all with Miss Prissy!
View attachment 1643591View attachment 1643592View attachment 1643593
From another grower who grows multiple strains at the same time, I can empathize with your plight…
Look like she is extra sensitive to the light.

Dude, when I was growing B+, the few friends I talked to about it kept saying shrooms were impossible to get a hold of in my area.

I was like damn, I could be the tristate shroom kingpin if I wanted, lol.

But fuck that, way too risky, too many loose lips.
Ya, even with legalization going on, 600+ bags of product... Uncle Sam wants his cut.

I love my heated floor in the bathroom. I put a master bath in, in 2017. I think its about time to turn it on for the year.
I tell my wife all the time that I can't wait to redo the living room because I'm going all heated floors.

From another grower who grows multiple strains at the same time, I can empathize with your plight…
Look like she is extra sensitive to the light.
Something changed with her when I did the hard training on her. i've never seen one do quite like she did.

Very true no fun in that. I have my days I'll go all week with the same tip then burn through a half dozen in a day:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl: Yeah wire feed has a lot to do with it but also having the least amount of bends in your torch lead makes a big difference
No torch lead on my aluminum setup, I use a spool gun. If I get around to playing with the steel setup, I'll keep my eye on that issue though, thanks for the head's up. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back