Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to think about a dry herb vaporizer or think about pressing bud into rosin and vaporize that. It’s more effective for pain than smoking and won’t hurt your lungs. Plus, it eliminates any smell issues.

Pax plus is a great option and simple to use. Good luck 👍
Thanks buddy 🙂. I borrowed a buddies huni badger, again pulling is the problem , i just keep wasting my hits. I'm going to invest in a press in the near future just to have the option.

View attachment 1643509
Nocturnal Lights, Afghan Kush, HBSS, Strawberry Popesickle, Gorilla Cookies, Marathon OG

I had a nice selection of beans in the new collection to choose from….this is the first round to get a stash for my medical needs….then I’ll start working through the other strains lol
Nice heavy indica to sativa selection @Frankthetank . Tell me about nocturnal lights.
Oh, and high. Already in da couch for the night.

You need to think about a dry herb vaporizer or think about pressing bud into rosin and vaporize that. It’s more effective for pain than smoking and won’t hurt your lungs. Plus, it eliminates any smell issues.

Pax plus is a great option and simple to use. Good luck 👍

I have a vaporizor and I hate it. It makes every single bud I've tried in it taste like burnt popcorn. I tried every temp setting and everything.

Dude, when I was growing B+, the few friends I talked to about it kept saying shrooms were impossible to get a hold of in my area.

I was like damn, I could be the tristate shroom kingpin if I wanted, lol.

But fuck that, way too risky, too many loose lips.
Dark web + mail order =
1699137497641.gif

Dude, when I was growing B+, the few friends I talked to about it kept saying shrooms were impossible to get a hold of in my area.

I was like damn, I could be the tristate shroom kingpin if I wanted, lol.

But fuck that, way too risky, too many loose lips.
Listening to that news story right now. Wow!!

Guys I need to figure out something for this pain. As im starting to try n eat again i guess i am sorta getting better cuz im not turning green n sickly n my blood sugar finally stabilized. But the spot in my pancreas, the narrow part of my stomach and the busted spot of my back are all right on top of each other . Im seeing stars n expected to be back in full swing at work on Monday , so i have to figure out something i can take at work.. not like i can't smoke whenever I want. Both the purple Ryder and the OG i got are helping despite having to speed dry a bit n not being at full potential, sometimes smoking is too painful, i can't even really take a pull, not breathing for a few seconds is one of my main pain management techniques, so idk any ideas?
infused suppositories work fast and give great relief........just a pain in the ass to use :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back