Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I need to figure out something for this pain. As im starting to try n eat again i guess i am sorta getting better cuz im not turning green n sickly n my blood sugar finally stabilized. But the spot in my pancreas, the narrow part of my stomach and the busted spot of my back are all right on top of each other . Im seeing stars n expected to be back in full swing at work on Monday , so i have to figure out something i can take at work.. not like i can't smoke whenever I want. Both the purple Ryder and the OG i got are helping despite having to speed dry a bit n not being at full potential, sometimes smoking is too painful, i can't even really take a pull, not breathing for a few seconds is one of my main pain management techniques, so idk any ideas?

Dude, thats rough.

So on top of anything else, are you alternating ibuprofen and Naproxen, one every 4 hours?

Hydration helps. The more dehydrated you are, the worse you feel.

Gorgeous @arty zan !! From a tight cabinet to wide open spaces. A more uplifting process. Can ya pick a favorite?
I love growing weed but I haven't grown indoors, for over a year. My outdoor grow (just over a year ago) was the last time I grew some weed.
I also like picking Liberty caps and Fly Agaric mushrooms. I love being outdoors, in nature.
My favorite is growing weed and vaping it!
If I had to choose one vice in life, it would be weed/hashish!
I have enjoyed some top notch varieties of hash in recent times, of totally epic quality!
I still am, with a great big smile on my face :baked:
The weed has been good too but I am really wanting to try some "Giraffe Pussy/Puzzy" but it seems that is only available (easily) in the US. Imports of it to the UK will set you back £200 for 3.5 grams and I aint paying that!

I just had a search on the interweb for Giraffe Puzzy seeds to buy but no joy!:sadcry:

However at Linda Seeds, Hypno Seeds have a strain called "Juicy Pussy" and it is an Auto too!!!

Taste and aroma of Juicy Pussy Auto

After a nice, long curing, you'll achieve sweet and pungent aromas with Juicy Pussy Auto. It smells and tastes just like Orange Creamsicle ice cream.

Effect of the Juicy Pussy Auto

Better than sex. This strain will tickle your senses and awaken your body with its therapeutic and relaxing effects. With up to 24% THC, it will captivate and enrapture you, but without any unwanted intoxicating effects. Although she is primarily a sativa, around 65%, her indica heritage makes her high a pleasant physical experience. You will never be able to get enough of this Juicy Pussy either!

Sounds like one to try!

Ite i was kinda looking at this. Believe ive both had it and seen it made. Seems easy enough . What do I need to know?
It’s just an alcohol tincture…..you can find recipes online. Basically decarb, and cover with everclear and heat until fifty percent reduced. Like I said….find the recipe that uses 2 ounces of everclear and 1/8 of weed. Do a good job with the decarb….it’s pretty potent stuff if you make it right…

It’s just an alcohol tincture…..you can find recipes online. Basically decarb, and cover with everclear and heat until fifty percent reduced. Like I said….find the recipe that uses 2 ounces of everclear and 1/8 of weed. Do a good job with the decarb….it’s pretty potent stuff if you make it right…
Thanks bud

Guys I need to figure out something for this pain. As im starting to try n eat again i guess i am sorta getting better cuz im not turning green n sickly n my blood sugar finally stabilized. But the spot in my pancreas, the narrow part of my stomach and the busted spot of my back are all right on top of each other . Im seeing stars n expected to be back in full swing at work on Monday , so i have to figure out something i can take at work.. not like i can't smoke whenever I want. Both the purple Ryder and the OG i got are helping despite having to speed dry a bit n not being at full potential, sometimes smoking is too painful, i can't even really take a pull, not breathing for a few seconds is one of my main pain management techniques, so idk any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back