Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1699131558556.jpg

There’s a guy over on the portal that helped provide RSO to a guy that had stage 4 pancreatic cancer (a death sentence pretty much) and the last I heard he was still alive and his cancer was in remission.

I’ve heard of a couple people who treated cancer with high doses of RSO successfully….

Thank you Frank. :passit:

Sadly I believe it’s too late to treat the affected person now as it is so severe :sad:.

But I will send the link to her and pray that it will help her. She’s basically like a second mom for me.

In high school the welding booths were centrally located with the metal shop, wood shop and auto shop the way the buildings were set-up. I spent most of my time in the auto shop but plenty of time in the metal shop also. It was mandatory to wear a shop coat while in this building. We did not go a week without somebody catching their lab coat on fire. By the time I was a senior we could tell who would be stupid enough to wear a dirty shop coat into the welding booth. There was some wagering involved, most of the time it was nothing serious but once we did have to roll a guy in the blanket that was there for that purpose. He ended up with a few scars on his arms. We didn't see this one coming. He was sanding wood on a belt sander and did not shake out his coat before striking an arc. :poof:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back