Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There ain't no such thing as too much grow fun. IMO of course.

If I charged a welder rate for the hours involved, the Thule option might look a bit more reasonable. But where is the fun with that? I enjoy designing and making stuff, and I am still learning about aluminum welding.

Some of my beads are looking pretty close to just right. The most recent improvement was when I figured out that the wire feed suggestions were a fair bit off the mark. As in, level 4 recommended, level 7 being about right. I would be embarassed to admit how many mig tips I welded shut before figuring that out.

Very true no fun in that. I have my days I'll go all week with the same tip then burn through a half dozen in a day:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl: Yeah wire feed has a lot to do with it but also having the least amount of bends in your torch lead makes a big difference

Very true no fun in that. I have my days I'll go all week with the same tip then burn through a half dozen in a day:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl: Yeah wire feed has a lot to do with it but also having the least amount of bends in your torch lead makes a big difference
Torches and beards! What could go wrong! :shrug::haha::crying:

1699130274354.gif

Good morfnoevight All You Happy Caturday Live Stoners!

Anu says " " well she don't talk but this posture says I am very happy!

IMG_20231031_010837635_HDR.jpg

I'm sorry, but the “only” power source capable of generating 1.21 gigawatts of electricity is a bolt of lightning.
/
And while lightning strikes vary in strength, they can produce 1.21 gigawatts of power. That's a sobering fact when you consider that lightning is Utah's second deadliest natural hazard and has been for the last 15 years according to Utah.gov.
I had a close encounter with a bolt of lightning, it scares the shit out of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back