Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: :rofl: The heat issue scared me off, amigro :shrug::thumbsup:
Ya I know bro thats why i was honest about it! Didn’t wanna screw u over cuz it can be a bit much without the proper environment around it! In my bedroom def wasn’t that environment! :doh::rofl:

There’s a guy over on the portal that helped provide RSO to a guy that had stage 4 pancreatic cancer (a death sentence pretty much) and the last I heard he was still alive and his cancer was in remission.

I’ve heard of a couple people who treated cancer with high doses of RSO successfully….
Friend of mine swears she bought herself 20 more years after stomach cancer diagnosis by switching her diet and going to rso :pass:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Just stopping in to say I'm alive :help: & miss talking with you guys..
giphy (48).gif

Got off my ass and worked on the nursery tent a bit.

View attachment 1643434

The 3 stone dragons are in a 5 gallon bucket with a lid with 4 holes in it. I have one more coming up from seed. They aren't feminized, so in about 6 weeks I'll be trimming out the males. Odds are I'll end up with 2 females (but you know how that goes). One will stay in the 5 gallon bucket and one will get moved to a smaller container and will be the one I reverse with STS spray. I have a couple of 1 gallon buckets that my pelletized chlorine comes in for my hot tub.

My plants in the other tent are both at 94 days and the leaves on them are starting to brown out so I think it might be getting close to harvest time. Once that happens the Northern Light and Zkittelz will move to that tent, and the Orange Diesel and the Cherry Alien I just started will go in this tent, lol.

I'm having too damn much fun with this.
There ain't no such thing as too much grow fun. IMO of course.
Welcome OF that looked mint I really liked the cab mounts they looked very intricate. I can only imagine the hours involved lot of people don’t realize what goes into something as small as that till they get the bill. We turn down stuff like a lot of the time cause of the cost most folks get sticker shock

Edit: little bit of paint and you won’t notice those welds :pighug:
If I charged a welder rate for the hours involved, the Thule option might look a bit more reasonable. But where is the fun with that? I enjoy designing and making stuff, and I am still learning about aluminum welding.

Some of my beads are looking pretty close to just right. The most recent improvement was when I figured out that the wire feed suggestions were a fair bit off the mark. As in, level 4 recommended, level 7 being about right. I would be embarassed to admit how many mig tips I welded shut before figuring that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back