Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, anyone from the states online? How’s the weather? :passit:
Warmer than it’s been in a week…mid 60’s and windy today. Warmer than that tomorrow :headbang: How’s the weather there?
(strongly rezistz the urge to say "that'z whatcha get for movin to oklahoma"...........nope, not gonna say it :nono: :rolleyes2: ppp)
Haha every place is basically the same, in my experience. Some are hotter, or colder, or the air moves faster in one place than another, and some have more, or fewer stores/restaurants/etc…..other than that, every place is basically the same. Trust me…I’ve lived everywhere :doh::rofl: pick a place that you can afford to live, and move there. That was my way of thinking anyway:rofl::rofl:

Yup getting cold had snow yesterday supposed to get back the 50’s this weekend :woohoo1::joy:

been cold, wet & nasty the past week here in the heartland, but gonna see 50'z today, then upper 60'z for a few dayz startin tomorrow....jus in time to harvest me od girlz :joy: ppp

Oh, that’s chilly, but we got around 40 here, even got some snow two days ago.

I don’t really like the winter, but there are some days you really appreciate, when you see the thick snow covering the wide landscape and when the sun lights everything up just over the horizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back