Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I’m cooking those ribs tomorrow either way. I’m just doing my best to avoid the wind, but if the wind won’t meet me halfway, then fuck it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:
Alright, what time are you starting? I'll probably have to start before you since I have pork loin also. I don't feel like messing with a butt to make pulled pork right now. But with my silly ass oven on the Fritz, I'd have to finish it outside to render it down and that means I'll have to wrap it at a certain point. I don't feel like dealing with the mess and I'm gonna get close to the end of this grow and I'm gonna have some fresh frozen, so I need the freezer space. I'd rather have ribs and loin taking up the space.
I'm gonna go ahead and prep the smoker this afternoon. :eyebrows: :headbang:

Oh, that’s chilly, but we got around 40 here, even got some snow two days ago.

I don’t really like the winter, but there are some days you really appreciate, when you see the thick snow covering the wide landscape and when the sun lights everything up just over the horizon.

Yeah I hear ya not a fan of winter as I get older but It’s inevitable in upstate NY just depends how long it last it’s just the beginning

Alright, what time are you starting? I'll probably have to start before you since I have pork loin also. I don't feel like messing with a butt to make pulled pork right now. But with my silly ass oven on the Fritz, I'd have to finish it outside to render it down and that means I'll have to wrap it at a certain point. I don't feel like dealing with the mess and I'm gonna get close to the end of this grow and I'm gonna have some fresh frozen, so I need the freezer space. I'd rather have ribs and loin taking up the space.
I'm gonna go ahead and prep the smoker this afternoon. :eyebrows: :headbang:
Probably light around 11:30-noon….start cooking about 30 minutes later. Should take 3.5-4.5 hours I’m thinking….

final.jpg

final.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back