Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20231102_120420466_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231102_120627471_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231102_120629418_HDR.jpg

In a nutshell!
But it's quite a bit more than that! You might want to do some research. :eyebrows:
I did. Aged bubble hash. But 3-5 years....I dont have the self control to wait that long, nor the supply currently. But I bookmarked a few pages for the future in case any of that changes lmao.

I did. Aged bubble hash. But 3-5 years....I dont have the self control to wait that long, nor the supply currently. But I bookmarked a few pages for the future in case any of that changes lmao.
Try here

Throttle that **** down and do the ribs!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Haha it’s more about getting it started…..the wind will blow sparks around while everything gets going, and the lid is off. I decided since tomorrow is going to be so nice, I’ll do a couple racks tomorrow. Supposed to not be windy at all. Plus, I’ve been wanting to do smash burgers for a while :headbang: :d5:

I despise grocery (or any) stores that make you sign up for their stupid little frequent shopper card in order to save a buck. :cuss::cuss::cuss:

If you can punch in a phone number instead of scanning your card, use (local area code) 867 5309. Someone always registers using that number. And sometimes I uses it at the gas pump and save some money by using their points for gas savings, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back