Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frenchy's wife and protege doing a hash workshop in Michigan next weekend for whoever's around that way...
Frenchy had his own way of washing, too! I've got the temple ball thing down!
I do pretty well with the dry ice method of making hash.
I don't do the ice water method for one big reason. I don't have a freeze dryer. It is also quite a bit more involved and much more messy and time-consuming.
I'd like to be able to use ice water method later on sometime. I could see doing it once I get a grow room built in my shop. I could control the temperature much better.

New Kids On The Block will be a little leggy due to the humidity dome. Tent RH 52-58% throughout the day for the big kids
22C2C98B-CDE3-4DCF-B906-CA6408282F80.jpeg
15AABBC6-811B-43AB-91BD-ECCC5F57A9A0.jpeg

“What’s this stuff?”
”Some smoke supposed to be good for you”
”Did you try it?”
”Im not gonna try it YOU try it”
”I know let’s get Mikey he smokes everything”

Some old folks may remember this cereal commercial 😆
Oh yeah, my Veteran buddy in Dallas is a Mikey. He tried everything I've brought him!
That being said, we'll see what happens when I bring him my cobbing experiment.
I might make him a pretty powerful THC tincture for when his nerve pain in his chest fires off. Not only is it painful, it can cause an asthma attack. When the pain hits he can't really smoke. The THC will give an overall calming effect and also a bit of pain relief. The pain tends to cause spasms and that can cause the bronchial tubes to close off.
A tincture Is going to be the quickest delivery method given the circumstances.

Vape those temple balls, boy!!!!!!!!!!! If you think that vaping Live Rosin is very flavorful, an aged temple ball has that beat by large leaps and bounds for flavor and I think for effect also.
Hashish has a similar effect and taste, but still far less than an aged temple ball.
I'm talking about a Frenchy Cannoli Temple Ball! God bless Frenchy!
To do it properly it is a lot of work, but it's well worth it and so is the wait.
I'm charging my Evolve vape now!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::headbang:
Whats a temple ball....never heard of it before and you have me very interested. Sounds like hand made hash ball, but aged?

My cats did the same damn thing.

Because I just can't have nice things.
If i paid for the couches Id care. Its my door frames that piss me off. When the cats get the zoomies the first thing they do is climb my door frames. If they didnt get painted white it wouldn't look so bad but they look zebra striped now from the claw marks making the natural wood color poke through.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back