Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shite myself every time I have to defol. I really don't know why because these fuckers just keep growing. :crying:

Qb

Remember, you're in "veg" right now. Once you flip to 12/12 then start counting days. I defol pretty hard, wait a couple days and flip the lights. Will defoil around day 21 getting rid of everything below the first trellis. Usually do 2 trellis. Selective defoil after that. Basically for blocking buds and general light. Just what I do. There's a million and one ways...

Looks like you are in small pots, so may want to flip. Once again, just my 2 cents

Remember, you're in "veg" right now. Once you flip to 12/12 then start counting days. I defol pretty hard, wait a couple days and flip the lights. Will defoil around day 21 getting rid of everything below the first trellis. Usually do 2 trellis. Selective defoil after that. Basically for blocking buds and general light. Just what I do. There's a million and one ways...

Looks like you are in small pots, so may want to flip. Once again, just my 2 cents

I'm using 15L autopots. Planning to flip this week once my new tent arrives for the autos in the solo cups. Thats why I've done some defol today.

Whats the distance between your first and second trellis netting?

Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated.

Qb

I'm using 15L autopots. Planning to flip this week once my new tent arrives for the autos in the solo cups. Thats why I've done some defol today.

Whats the distance between your first and second trellis netting?

Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated.

Qb

Depends on how much plants stretch, but around 15-18"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back