Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Now,
Who can tell me what movie this could have come from??
View attachment 1636447
1696450276526.gif

The fight scene between King Kong and the T-Rex took 2 or 3 years to complete back in the early 1930's, and its still a classic.
1696450326088.gif

What’s hilarious is that is the type of special effects u get from a 1963 movie yet people think the moon landing was faked! I wasn’t alive yet but assuming it actually happened! :shrug:
I laugh at people who think we never went to the moon, I also seen the early 70's movie that all that BS conspiracy theory crap was based on.

yet people think the moon landing was faked!
Lots of conflicting information out there including statements from buzz aldrin himself saying they never went...among many other things.
This word is perfect you used.. because people would rather "assume" that it actually happened than look into the information for themselves. It's called cognitive dissonance. I don't blame you though, not everyone's cup o tea. I love reading both sides of the argument and don't blame anyone for their opinion but based on the mounds of information out there and statements made by nasa themselves about "losing the technology to go to the moon" I don't think it ever happened..

Once they go again and get new footage then maybe I'll reconsider.. but until we see new footage, it never happened.

Not sure if you heard, recently india supposedly went to the moon. Did you see their pathetic excuse for a moon landing they tried to pass off it's hilarious.. cmon man! :crying::crying:
1000011975.jpg

I laugh at people who think we never went to the moon, I also seen the early 70's movie that all that BS conspiracy theory crap was based on.
Plenty of new information out there you should look into it just for laughs. If you only saw a "conspiracy" movie from the 70s then I don't blame you..

Once they go again and get new footage then maybe I'll reconsider.. but until we see new footage, it never happened.

But let's say it was a conspiracy would you believe them if they said they did it again with new footage? In this day and age it would be very easy to fake

I saw that clip from the India landing that was from inside mission control no? so I assumed that was a simulation since it would be kind of hard to capture that footage live:doh::shrug:

Plenty of new information out there you should look into it just for laughs. If you only saw a "conspiracy" movie from the 70s then I don't blame you..
Screw India, the USA went to the moon and I was alive to see it. I can tell u this, if we didnt go to the moon, the USSR with all their satellites at that time would have blown our story to shit. Funny how the overwhelming majority f ney sayers werent even born then. So we wait til the last person alive in 1945 dies, then we can say WW2 never happened?

In this day and age it would be very easy to fake
EXACTLY! that's why I said "I'll reconsider"

And yes, india was just a simulation and that's precisely my point. If that's all we are given to go off of, how are we ever supposed to believe it? Just cause they say so and put a lil simulation out.

I mean think of the best space movie you can think of, that's just a movie budget. Imagine the kind of crap they could pull over on us with that nasa budget. :rofl:

So to give us nothing but simulations and obvious CGI, it's very hard to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back